Thursday, December 9, 2010

Random Facts #1

1.  The French don't know what splenda is, and I miss it.
2.  I met a German boy the other day who gave a new meaning to the word blonde.
3.  Sometimes my students try to hug & kiss me and I just smile, say hello and walk away.
4.  I skype with my mom every Monday and it usually takes us ten solid minutes to say goodbye.
5.  I sometimes eat at the cafeteria in my building for lunch and it is DELICIOUS.
6.  I am going on a two week trip to Germany and Austria starting next Sunday with Cecilia.  We can't wait.
7.  I take salsa classes every Tuesday with a group of other teaching assistants.
8.  This Saturday night I am staying over with my host mom, Armelle, who I lived with for 6 months in Paris in Spring 2009.  Excited doesn't quite describe it.

9.  French yogurt tastes better than yogurt from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment