Wednesday, July 20, 2011

USA

It was a dreamy year in France.
I spent 9 months in public school with the little frenchies teaching them how to speak English.
I explored Germany, Austria, Turkey, Greece & England.
I drank good wine.
I made my first official French galfriends.
I ate good cheese.
I read a bunch of really great books.
I perfected my French.
I became a baguette snob.


It makes me smile to think about it all.


But, oh my word.
After 10 hours in a plane yesterday, 
I saw my parents at the airport.
I hugged Bojangles.
I drank a big cup of legitimate american coffee.
I slept like a baby in the room I grew up in.
& I feel like I am right where I want to be.




Everyone, this is adieu.
Thank you for tuning in.
I hope that my writing has made you smile & perhaps even inspired you to go where your heart desires.  


I did, and I am so glad.



No comments:

Post a Comment