Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random Facts #6

1. The weather here has been beautiful lately.
2. I realized that my kitty Bojangles is going to be nine this year and almost cried.
3. I was hanging out with some people last night and one French guy was wearing a shirt that said "Rochester" on it. I asked him if he knew where that was and he had no idea. Then, he responded by saying- "When you wear a shirt that says Beauvais on it in the States, no one is going to ask you where that is." My only answer was that I don't ever plan on doing that.
4. It is one hundred and ten percent sure that my kids are getting good in English. Ok, not "good", but we're making serious progress.

Oh, and tomorrow I will have officially been here six months.
Odd.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 6 months in France! No small feat! I also often wonder what the deal is with the T-shirts over here. Then again, there are many Americans who sport terrible PARIS hats, hoodies, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, thank you! Yes- it is quite weird. I doubt that all the kids wearing "franklin & marshall" sweatshirts know that it is a small liberal arts school in pennsylvania dutch country. :o) take care!

    ReplyDelete