Friday, May 13, 2011

Random Facts #7

1. I just watched a TV show about haunted houses in France (it's Friday the 13th).
2. This year, I am going to be spending my birthday in Milan, Italy.
3. Today I watched a French guy in the street attempt to sing in English and it was the most horrible, butchered thing ever.
4. Like I mentioned, I am reading "Gone with the Wind"- I like Scarlett O'Hara, she is ridiculous.
5. This Sunday I am going to take the train and spend the day at a sea-side town called Le Tréport, which lies on the English Channel. It seems charming and it is supposed to be cool but nice out.
6. Tomorrow I am going to a earth celebration day at one of my schools- where I will see some of my kids singing Michael Jackson's "Heal the World" that I taught them. & I think that shirts and hats with cans, bottles and other things that we recycle attached to them are involved.
7. I need a cat in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment