Thursday, May 12, 2011

Today

Today, I got up at 10am. I made myself some toast with some homemade jam that a French lady made for my friend Lauren, who then gave me some. I had a cup of coffee.
I got dressed in a shirt, skirt and boots.
I painted my nails.

Then, I went outside in the garden and I read my book at the moment, "Gone With the Wind", in the sunlight for an hour or so.

After that, I ate lunch at the cafeteria in my building- for 3 euros, I ate... a leg of rabbit in an herb sauce, potatos au gratin, lentilles, and fresh baguette.

I headed to school around 1:15pm and I had three classes. They were all of my "older" kids (9-10 year olds)- so we did verbs and things like that.
After school, I tutored one of the teachers' daughters in English. Her name is Margot and she is in 6th grade. She's cool and works pretty hard.

Then, I went to the boulangerie, the post office, and the supermarket.

Now, I am sitting on my bed typing this in a tye-dyed shirt and sweatpants with a green face mask on.

And that there is my day spent in Beauvais, France.

1 comment:

  1. obsessseddd with this post! i need more play by plays of your days!!! i miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete