Friday, January 7, 2011

Random Facts #2

1. My mom sent me a package the other day that included some of my favorite pretzels from home.
2. Sometimes the directrice at one of my schools calls me "Anna" and I don't correct her.
3. My good friend, Bessie, from home is coming today for a few days!!!!
4. Sometimes I go to McDonalds for the free wifi and sometimes I sit there for 3 hours and sometimes the people that work there look at me weird.
5. I am a baguette snob.
6. I wrote "How are you?" on the board yesterday and asked what it meant and someone responded, "bon anniversaire", and another responded "il y a du soleil" - in English, "Happy Birthday" and "It's sunny".
7. The Bachelor just started a new season and that makes me very happy.
8. People here stare at me when I wear rain boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment