Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mouse = Mousse au Chocolat

Oh my goodness.
I collected my CE2's (3rd grade) English Notebooks to correct over the weekend. They love this because when I give them a grade, I also put a cool little sticker with the word in English. (There is something with kids and stickers that I don't completely understand). Anyways, I was half way through when I came to Enzo's. Enzo asks a ton of questions, is never sitting correctly in his chair, and draws well.

Apparently, he is also hilarious. On a worksheet that we did on "Pets"- under the picture of the mouse he wrote - "Mousse au chocolat"- which of course means Chocolate Mousse.

I love the fact that this kid is so French that he hears the word mouse and instantly thinks of this dessert so much to the point that he writes it down instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment