Thursday, January 27, 2011

Random Facts #4

1. I am in a phase right now where I want to put honey on everything.
2. There is a cobbler in town and he is a JERK. First time I went in with a pair of boots for him to resole- he responded with "La Poubelle!!" (Garbage can). I was OFFENDED. Now, he has another pair of my boots (he is the only one in walking distance!) and it's going to cost me 40 euro when I pick them up... Jerk. Jerk. Jerk.
3. I was very productive today in my classes and I was also very funny! I don't know what it was but I was- on. point.
4. I showed a picture of one of my cats in class today and said that her name was Bojangles and someone said they didn't like her name. Ummm. So very not cool but I let it go.
5. (Totally unrelated to France but completely relevant to my love of hollywood)-- Does anyone else realize how many famous people are pregnant right now? GGEEZ. Alicia Silverstone, Selma Blair, Kate Hudson, Mariah Carey, Natalie Portman, Victoria Beckham, Ivanka Trump, Jewel, Marion Cotillard, Rachel Zoe & Pink.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and am really enjoying reading about your adventures in France! I especially love your random fact about Hollywood pregnancies and that you don't let living in France keep you out of the gossip loop :) I'm hooked on all of the gossip sites and it's starting to get ridiculous!

    http://americangirlsare.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! thanks for reading! Oh I would never let France keep me from it! :o)

    ReplyDelete