Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random Facts #3

1. My nearby supermarket doesn't sell skim milk, so I have begrudgingly & temporarily switched to 2%.
2. I sing karaoke on Wii with Emma, who I speak English with/ babysit on Wednesdays. She does French songs and I do English ones. Today I got a good score with Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" but my favorite is "Jai Ho" by the Pussycat Dolls.
3. The big sales started in France last Wednesday and I got a beautiful gray scarf and a comfy purple sweater, each for 5 euro.
4. My best friend Erin's little sister, Anna, just turned 8. It BLOWS my mind, because I remember when she was in the little baby basket when we were in high school. I also miss having handstand contests with her in the living room.
5. I am going to a night of reggae in Paris called Dub Station this weekend with Cecilia and her French friends who I have yet to meet. :o)
6. I am almost always disappointed by the avocados here but I continue to buy them??
7. I can have the absolute best lighting in my room whenever I want. It is the blind down, a small orange desk lamp, and a lit vanilla candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment