Saturday, February 19, 2011

Random Facts #5

1. I have gone 2 months without doing laundry, no problem. My outfits have become a little creative but apparently, I overpacked.
2. I babysat the 2 year old baby yesterday and we watched Garfield in French.
3. I painted my nails red two days ago and did an excellent job, I do say.
4. My mom is coming in April and we are going to London and then south of it to visit family we have over there. The other day I found out that my cousin, Deirdre, lives in the same town as my English friend here, Cara- it's a small world after all!
5. I am embarking on a Turkish/Greek adventure in 3 days.

Yes. Yes. Yes!!

Ok, I am off to read, make some dinner, and skype with 4/5 of my best girl friends from home. They are going to New York for a party so I get to see of them all at once, which makes me extremely happy!

Oh! I just finished reading Stephen Clarke's "Talk to the Snail: Ten Commandments for Understanding the French". It was funny, interesting and just true. I recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading a book that takes place in Turkey and now I'm itching to plan a trip there. Have fun and please post pictures!

    ReplyDelete