Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yum!

So everyone, I have a bunch of free time here in France.
as a result,
I cook!
It's fun and I like to eat so it works out.

Here is a list of some of the best things I have made since getting here:

Cranberry sauce
Guacamole
Curried chicken & vegetables with rice (extra peas)
Eggplant, ham, mushroom, parmesan, garlic & onion pasta
Teriyaki shrimp stirfry
Three cheese bruschetta on toasted baguette
California burger with a dijonaise sauce
Gala apple, goat cheese, onion & swiss quesadilla (my friend Lauren's idea- yum.)
Sauteed brussels sprouts
Shrimp scampi
Steamed cinnamon sugar carrots

Not all very French but all very tasty! & relatively healthy.


Oh, and I have perfected my go-to classic vinaigrette recipe!
Which in France means you are a real woman.

hahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment