Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pretty Cathedral

This was quite a nice weekend here in Beauvais. Met some new people, ate some good food, and took part in a cultural event.
Said cultural event was last night, when my friend Lauren and I went to this light show at the cathedral in town. It was really beautiful. Look!



There was a bunch of people playing horns on a balcony of the cathedral and someone telling a lot about its history. Very cool. (Very crowded).

PS-
I just got done babysitting the munchkins for three hours. I had all three today- 10 year old, 5 year old, & 2 year old. We played hide and seek "cache-cache" for around two hours. I was tucking myself into some pretty impressively tiny spots- non walk-in closets, under beds, etc. Although the time it took them longest to find me I was literally just standing in a corner of a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment